Why become a member?
Trails cost money, averaging $3-$6 per linear foot or more. In addition to the cost of building trail, we have other expenses including trail tools, storage, insurance, events, trail crew leader training, food for our hard working trail volunteers and member benefits. With grants, donations and funding from programs like our Membership Program, we can hire trail crews and machines to get trails built more quickly and further leverage the work of our volunteers. Also, a large active membership gives us credibility as we work with land managing agencies such as the city, county, and Forest Service in planning more trails.
When you become a member:
Your membership dues help fund
- Advocacy for new trail projects
- Trail restoration, maintenance, planning, and construction projects
- Volunteer training and education
- Races and community events
- Stronger voice representing cyclists on access issues and travel management decisions
- Great camaraderie, food and good times
- DUST2 custom socks
- 10% discounts off of retail purchases at The Hub bike shop
- 10% discount off retail purchases at Pagosa Mountain Sports bike shop
All members – print and complete:
Mail or bring to a DUST2 event, the completed document(s) with a check payable to DUST2 to the address below or bring the completed document(s) and check/cash to Pagosa Mountain Sports or The Hub bike shops.
PO Box 3241
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147