Register has closed for the 2022-23 season.
Scholarships are available.
Please apply for a scholarship before completing the registration.
5th and 6th graders:
This 9 week program will give your student the opportunity to work on bike skills, learn basic maintenance, and how to conduct themselves out on the trail. We will focus on different skills through out the program and teach them how to make good decisions when they are out mountain biking. Participants will be placed in groups based upon ability. The first day will consist of skills and fun games that will help coaches place your child in the group that best fits and challenges them. One day will be dedicated to trail work to give back to the trails here in Pagosa!
7th through 12 graders:
Cost: $225 (Plus CO League Fee of $75 for 7th-8th or $150 for 9th-12th.)
This 9 week (7th-8th) or 12 week (9th-12th) program will give your student the opportunity to work on bike skills, learn basic maintenance, and how to conduct themselves out on the trail. We will focus on different skills through out the program and teach them how to make good decisions when they are out mountain biking. One day will be dedicated to trail work to give back to the trails here in Pagosa!
9th-12th graders will be eligible to race in the Colorado High School Cycling League with other students from across Colorado. Racing is not required. For more info on the Colorado High School Cycling League.
Start August 1st and go until September 28th (5th-8th grade) or October 19th (9th-12th grade)
- August practices on Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays –
- 4:00pm-6:00pm (5th-8th grade) or 4:00pm-7:00pm (9th-12th grade)
- September and October practices on Mondays and Wednesdays – 3:45-6:00PM (Times will vary based on trail head location.)
Fall program will meet at the different trail heads where we will be riding that day.
What Students Need to Bring:
- A mountain bike that fits them (If your student doesn’t have a bike, please contact email@example.com, to learn about discount rental options.)
- A bike helmet that fits them
- A backpack with:
– Rain jacket or windbreaker (Even though it is sunny in the morning doesn’t mean a storm can’t move in quickly!)
– Two water bottles or a hydration pack full of water
– Healthy snack (Recommendations for food that holds up on the trail: granola; energy/protein bars; apples; oranges; nuts; string cheese; carrots; hummus; pretzels; jerky; dried fruit)
– PLEASE – DO NOT PACK: soda; caffeinated beverages; high sugar snacks. Any caffeine is prohibited during practices and races.
- Bike tube that fits your student’s bike
- Closed toed shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bike gloves (Optional)
- Sunglasses (Optional)
Registration for the DUST2 Fall Program has closed for the 2022-23 season.