A Note About COVID-19
We are hoping that we can run programs as usual (probably still with social distancing), but if regulations do not allow, we may have to make some changes or cancel. If you would like to register and wait to pay until we know for sure that programs are going to run, that is totally fine. You can still register and then just choose the pay offline option.
Scholarships are available.
Please apply for a scholarship before completing the registration.
5th and 6th graders:
This 12 week program will give your student the opportunity to work on bike skills, learn basic maintenance, and how to conduct themselves out on the trail. We will focus on different skills through out the program and teach them how to make good decisions when they are out mountain biking. Participants will be placed in groups based upon ability. The first day will consist of skills and fun games that will help coaches place your child in the group that best fits and challenges them. One day will be dedicated to trail work to give back to the trails here in Pagosa!
7th through 12 graders:
Cost: $285 (Plus $70 NICA registration fee)
This 12 week program will give your student the opportunity to work on bike skills, learn basic maintenance, and how to conduct themselves out on the trail. We will focus on different skills through out the program and teach them how to make good decisions when they are out mountain biking. One day will be dedicated to trail work to give back to the trails here in Pagosa!
9th-12th graders will be eligible to race in the Colorado High School Cycling League with other students from across Colorado. Racing is not required. 7th and 8th graders will be riding and practicing with the high schoolers. For more info on the Colorado High School Cycling League.
Start August 3 and go until October 22
- Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Thursday’s
- August Practices 4:00pm-7:00pm
- September and October practices 3:45-6:00PM (Times will vary based on trail head location.)
Fall program will meet at the different trail heads where we will be riding that day.
What Students Need to Bring:
- A mountain bike that fits them (If your student doesn’t have a bike, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn about discount rental options.)
- A bike helmet that fits them
- A backpack with:
– Rain jacket or windbreaker (Even though it is sunny in the morning doesn’t mean a storm can’t move in quickly!)
– Two water bottles or a Camelback full of water
– Healthy snack (Recommendations for food that holds up on the trail: granola; energy/protein bars; apples; oranges; nuts; string cheese; carrots; hummus; pretzels; jerky; dried fruit)
– PLEASE – DO NOT PACK: soda; caffeinated beverages; high sugar snacks. Any caffeine is prohibited during practices and races.
- Bike tube that fits your student’s bike
- Closed toed shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bike gloves (Optional)
- Sunglasses (Optional)
Click here to register for the 2020 – DUST2 12 Week Fall Program.