It’s Election Time for the DUST2 Board
Guide Youth Cycling and Trails Advocacy Efforts: Serve on the DUST2 Board
- Has your child benefited from being on the DUST2 youth cycling team?
- Do you enjoy riding Treasure Mountain, Reservoir Hill, Turkey Springs and Dakota Springs?
- Do you want to grow the single track experience in Pagosa Springs?
Join the DUST2 Board of Directors for the 2023-2025 term and help us to continue to fulfill our vision of youth cycling opportunities and trail advocacy in Pagosa Springs.
I’m In, or I know Someone Perfect for this Role!
Who can run and/or be nominated?
- Anyone can run for office regardless of DUST2 membership status
- You CAN self nominate, or nominate others
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your nomination. All nominations must be submitted electronically.
Who can vote?
- DUST2 members 18 and older with a valid email address in the DUST2 membership database
What are the important dates and deadlines?
- Please submit all nominations for board seats prior to 5pm on Friday, October 28th, 2022
- DUST2 board ballot will arrive in your email inbox on Monday, October 31st, 2022
- Board election results will be announced Monday, November 7th via email and newsletter
More about Serving on the DUST2 Board
- 2-Year Board Term
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Planning and executing fundraising events
- Planning and executing membership drives
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and community partners
- Engagement in public meetings to promote DUST2’s mission, youth programming, and trail advocacy efforts
- Grant Writing
Access board bylaws, DUST2 guiding documents, and board member specific role descriptions here.