Why become a member?
Trails cost money, averaging $3-$6 per linear foot or more. In addition to the cost of building trail, we have other expenses including trail tools, storage, insurance, events, trail crew leader training, food for our hard working trail volunteers and member benefits. With grants, donations and funding from programs, we can hire trail crews and machines to get trails built more quickly and further leverage the work of our volunteers. Also, a large active membership gives us credibility as we work with land managing agencies such as the city, county, and Forest Service in planning more trails.
When you become a member:
Your membership dues help fund
- Advocacy for new trail projects
- Trail restoration, maintenance, planning, and construction projects
- Volunteer training and education
- Races and community events
- Stronger voice representing cyclists on access issues and travel management decisions
- Great rides, camaraderie, food and good times
- 10% discounts off of retail purchases at The Hub bike shop
- 10% discount off retail purchases at Pagosa Mountain Sports bike shop
Join as a single ($30) or as a family ($50.)
- Print and fill out this Membership Application and email back to DUST2Two@gmail.com or hand over to a DUST2 board member.
- Print and fill out this Waiver and email back to DUST2Two@gmail.com or hand over to a DUST2 board member.
- Pay your membership fee using one of the below PayPal buttons.